JBR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY GROUP LIMITED – T/A Jenkins Best
JBR Commercial Property Group Limited are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to commercial enquiries
- Date of birth and national insurance number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Sending out information on property requirements
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new properties, special offers / incentives or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
- We may share the information with clients – where you have enquired about a property which is within or under their ownership / management (you may have requested additional information /a proposal or a viewing / meeting as examples)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How you can find out what personal data we hold about you
JBR Commercial Property Group Limited will confirm, at your request, what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If JBR Commercial Property Consultants Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Alder King or a third party, information about those interests
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information
- How long the data will be stored. Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the address above.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What you will need to provide in order to access your information
Personal data subject access requests will be accepted by JBR Commercial Property Consultants Limited with the following forms of ID: passport, driving licence, national identity card, a recent letter or bill from a utility company (within the last 3 months) as proof of address.
However, should you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Data Protection Officer who will be pleased to help you;
Henry Best – Data Protection Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 02920 340033
Or write to us at: 6 Centre Court, Treforest Industrial Estate, CF37 5YR
The Information Commissioner’s Office regulates the use of personal information in the UK and can be contacted via its website at: https://ico.org.uk , by telephone on 0303 123 1113 or by post at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
This notice was last updated on 24/05/2018